Monday, January 02, 2006

2006

Ok, I'm not a good blogger. I like the idea of blogs and read them from time to time, but I have not yet found a subject that inspires me to be a consistent blogger. So here's my next idea: I will report on movies, albums and books that I see, listen to and read in the next year.

MOVIES
This is the second year in a row that Lynn and I have gone through and rated our favorite movies of the year and I have a hard time remembering all the movies that we saw and need to consult the New York Times and Christian Science Monitor's lists. It would be easier to go back through my blog and collect the list from there.

Looking back, here are our top five movies from 2005:
1. Capote
2. Syriana
3. Me and You and Everyone We Know
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
5. The Interpreter

MUSIC
Last night driving back from northern Virginia we listened to a podcast of NPR's All Songs Considered review of the year's best albums. I realized that I had no idea what albums I bought in 2005. It all seems to bleed together for me.

BOOKS
As far as the best books of the year go, I don't read that many current books so I would have to come up with a year end list based solely on those books that I read that year, not books that were published in that year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home